LLM is looking for an eDiscovery Analyst to join its growing team. We seek a fast learner who enjoys working with technology and looks to acquire new skills. The ultimate person for the job can think outside of the box to help constantly improve the workflow in which they are involved. The eDiscovery Analyst is responsible for processing and ingesting ESI into the LLM application, performing exports and productions, and assisting the Project Management team with the successful delivery of services to our clients.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Past experience with EDD processing software
- Proficiency with data management
- e.g. loading data into database applications, conducting database search queries, Excel skills, developing reports, and general data manipulation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment, follow detailed instructions, and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Service-oriented “can-do” attitude
- Detail oriented
Other desirable experience:
- Command-line scripting proficiency
- Proficiency with SQL and/or databases
LLM is a provider of SaaS to Fortune-100 corporations and the legal industry, and every day we are working on cases you will read about in the news. LLM offers the casual, fun environment of a startup, but has the stability and longevity of a company that’s been a profitable business for nearly a decade. Company pays 100% of medical, dental. Matching retirement contributions. Paid parking.