LLM, Inc. seeks an experienced e-discovery Project Manager to provide consultative services to our clients. This role is responsible for the administration of our proprietary review platform, processing electronic data via industry-standard e-discovery tools, and assisting clients with comprehensive knowledge of the EDRM process.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A minimum of 3 years experiences managing complex e-discovery projects
- Experience consulting clients on e-discovery processes
- Effectiveness of data manipulation, conversion, analysis and reporting
- Mastery of complex search-syntax construction
- Mastery of the production process, including creating production deliverables of electronic data for multiple review platforms
- Extensive knowledge of EDRM process
- Experience with industry-standard review platforms
- Strong focus on client service, particularly effectiveness in a client-facing role, with proven troubleshooting and follow-up practices
- Experience with e-discovery processing tools, especially Ipro, eCapture or Nuix
- Proficiency with relational databases
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
Other desirable experience:
- Linux/Unix skills
- Exposure to assisted review tools and techniques such as TAR, near duplicates, clustering, etc.
- Proficiency with RDBMSs such as SQL Server and Oracle
- Proficiency with scripting and/or VBA, VB Script, etc.
- Other legal industry experience and knowledge
LLM is a provider of SaaS to Fortune-100 corporations and the legal industry, and every day we are working on cases you will read about in the news. LLM offers the casual, fun environment of a startup, but has the stability and longevity of a company that’s been a profitable business for nearly a decade. Company pays 100% of medical, dental. Matching retirement contributions. Paid parking.