For almost a decade, Liquid Lit Manager™ has been revolutionizing the way you litigate. At LegalTech New York 2011, LLM will debut its newest release of Liquid Lit Manager™, version 6.0. Come visit us at booth #406 to learn more about:
- Clustering – Version 6.0 features the ability to cluster discovery document sets into a 2-dimensional visual representation of related documents. Document clusters can be parsed into review sets and bulk tagged, further facilitating review.
- Concept Search – Concept Search allows users to search text passages and find documents. The “More Like This” feature allows users to instantly locate documents that have similar content. Keyword expansion capabilities find words similar to search criteria, allowing for more inclusive searches.
- Word List Highlighting – Administrators can now create word lists of key terms to be automatically highlighted within documents during review. Color-coded key words aid reviewers’ analysis of a document as relevant, related to a key issue, or privileged.
- Graphical Dynamic Reporting – Reporting features in Liquid Lit Manager™ are more functional that ever with graphical dynamic reports. Administrators can choose any combination of search criteria from an easy-to-use interface and display the results in a bar or line graph which can be quickly viewed, edited, exported to a spreadsheet format and printed for reference.
- Native File Review – Near-native review offers the advantage of a quick, homogeneous review experience across many types of files, while keeping your budget in mind.